Bakugan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay Empty Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay

Post  PyrusSkylet1 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 am

I call Salkai hero

my custom charactor

Moves : Super Slashing Thunder, Thunder Backslash , Keyblade of Thunder , DestinyBlade and the True power of the keyblade and normal slashing

Abilitys : Stiking Thunder , Magma Flow, Avalanche, Tital Wave
and Ultra Gearblade

Summonings : Orai, The God of Kyruna Keyblade , Legendery Thunder Dragon and Novai the shadow and sprit of thunder keyblades

Limit : Urai Flyer Thunder Slash Sprit

Keyblade : The Taknai Keyblade of Thunder

Hero : Onturo the legdnery thunder keyblader

this is my charactor a boy who is a good hero and tries to become a legend like his hero but he knows the evil will come and try destroying the world so he needs t learn to be strong.

Mines is cool right Salkai nickname Thundo

oh yeah and he is like Roxas but he does'nt have two parts

PyrusSkylet1
Azukai Keyblader Of Thunder

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay

Post  Sora Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 am

Name:Sora- Hero
Appearance: Like Sora
Keyblade(what kind):Kingdom SP (Like Kingdom Key, but with two lines down the blade, and has a much higher boost), and Kingdom XP (Like Kingdom Key, but with two lines across the handle. Gives a higher Xp bonus. Has a smaller boost then Kingdom Key)
Magic:(all Raga) Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Reflect
Summonings: Stitch, Pluto, (In RE:COM), and Mushu
Limits: Ultama Strike: Hits ground sending out a targeting shockwave sending opponent in the air. Jumps in air, striking opponent with super speed, like in the end combo of final form. Lands on ground and jumps up, striking with an x like at the end of kingdom Hearts 2 when your battling xmnas.
Strike Raid-Sync Blade-Raganork-Ars Acranas Combo- Does all 4 attacks randomly.
Abilities: Snyc Blade, All combo abilities, All Growth Abilities,
Quick Description of ur characters friends and life: Do you PLAY the kingdom Hearts Games???
Can Change Name if you don't want me to be Sora.

Sora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 : The Keybladers Roleplay

Post  PyrusSkylet1 Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:24 pm

well this is after roxas got in orginasation and Sora was somewhere so sora not in the story

but if you change name keyblade and summonings it will be fine also appearance can be different it will be fine just change that stuff and we will be ready

PyrusSkylet1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:16 am

so is this basically in the time zone of 385 1/2 days? If it isn't, then i'm awake. The whole period of when Sora is asleep is the end of Riku's story on COM, and the whole 385 1/2 days. Also in the begining of KH2

Sora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PyrusSkylet1 Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:24 am

yeah...its like Sora is lost in his sleep and alot of darkness is coming but Sora is asleep

PyrusSkylet1

Back to top Go down

Post  chanelbags239 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:47 pm

replica designer bags a few thousand people
designer inspired handbags you should be sure to choose
air max 2012 develops very quickly
nike shox turbo number of Air Nike Shoes
men puma shoes information that you provide to us
air max 90 is the famous fashion design
wholesale puma shoes and still want to be in style
puma shoes sale Quality warranty and satisfying service
timberland mens boots to fit your cute gifts?
gucci women shoes You can find the best quality shoes here

chanelbags239
human brawlers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down